Welcome! Repurpose and Upcycle is all about furniture flipping, thrift store upcycling, and learning how to make simple home updates on a budget.
Click the pictures below to see more about each category.
Are you looking for something specific?
- Eight Best Tile Paint Products for a Beautiful Long Lasting FinishCheck out the eight best tile paint products on the market today. These products will help you successfully paint tile for a beautiful long lasting finish.
- Rustoleum Outdoor Fabric Paint reviewLearn all about Rustoleum outdoor fabric paint in a spray paint can and see how painting a small outdoor lumbar cushion turned out!
- Antique Steamer Trunk Makeover with a Unicorn MotifSee how I gave an antique Steamer Trunk a makeover with a Unicorn Motif. I used Unicorn Spit Stain with acrylic paint to paint the outside and peel and stick wallpaper for the inside.
- Valspar One-Coat Exterior Solid Stain & Sealer ReviewCheck out my honest review of Valspar One-Coat Solid Stain and Sealer product. I used it to cover an outdoor three tiered planter project and it worked really well!
- 15 Awesome Painted Tile Tutorials that Make Painting Tile EasyCheck out 15 painted tile tutorials that will help you successfully paint any tile surface. Also included are a few suggestions for tile paint products.
- Budget Kitchen Renovation; Adding Kitchen Cabinet Pull OutsSee a review of two Kitchen cabinet pull outs. These two metal pull out two tiered cabinets have organize my kitchen.
- Budget Kitchen Renovation; Replacing Drawer SlidesLearn about replacing drawer slides for our budget kitchen update. I’ve shared how I replaced our old drawer glides with new ones.
- Rainbow Dresser Makeover with Acrylic Paint on WoodSee how I gave a previously painted dresser new life with a rainbow dresser makeover. I applied Acrylic paint to the dresser drawers in rainbow colors.
- Valspar Cabinet and Furniture Paint Review with a Dresser MakeoverSee how I updated an old dresser with Valspar Cabinet and Furniture Paint. I’ve shared a few tips on how to use this cabinet enamel.