Want to know the best white paint products to use for kitchen cabinets? I’ve shared a few of my favorite cabinet paints with colors!
White painted kitchen cabinets are not only trending, they are a classic design choice. If you are like me, you plan to DIY your cabinets. So the next question is; what paint product is the best to use especially if you are painting those cabinets white?
You can’t go wrong with choosing the color white if you are planning to paint your cabinets. If you are looking to sell your home or you just don’t know what color to choose, choose white. White painted cabinets won’t ever go out of style so it’s a safe choice if you are on the fence about it.
Today I’m not only sharing the best paint colors, but also the best paint products to use for your kitchen cabinets.
There are so many great products on the market today, how do you choose the best paint for painting cabinets?
Disclosure; this post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect the price you pay. This disclosure statement refers to the rest of the Amazon links in this post. See more on my disclosure page.
What are the best white paint products for kitchen cabinets?
- Heirloom Traditions ALL-IN-ONE paint in the color Cashmere– This is a great bright white “all-in-one” paint that doesn’t require much prep or even a top coat. It’s known for its durability and made for surfaces like kitchen cabinets.
- General Finishes Milk paint in the color Snow White. This is a great bright white paint that does well on cabinets but beware it does require primer and a good top coat.
- Fusion Mineral paint in the color Casement – this mineral paint is known for being super durable, waterproof and no prep! It does have very good adhesion qualities and is easy to use.
- Valspar Cabinet Enamel in Pure White– If you are looking for a good white cabinet paint that you don’t have to special order online, Valspar’s cabinet enamel might be the choice for you.
- Nuvo Cabinet paint in Titanium Infusion– This is a dedicated water based acrylic cabinet paint that gets very high reviews. It is a primer/paint in one product.
Heirloom Traditions ALL-IN-ONE paint in Cashmere
I recently painted a dresser with Heirloom traditions paint in Cashmere. It’s a beautiful bright white paint and fairly easy to use. This is a thicker paint than most paints, so it does require a certain “technique” to apply it. Once it’s dry it’s very durable and should hold up well if used on kitchen cabinets.
General Finishes Milk Paint in Snow White
This milk paint product is fairly easy to use, but it does require a good bonding primer and a good top coat. I painted our laminate kitchen cabinets with this paint and it’s held up beautifully (even a year later).
Fusion Mineral Paint in the color Casement
Fusion Mineral Paint in the color Casement is a good neutral warm white. You can see it used below on the Craftberry Bush blog. This color is known for blending well with any other color in your house!
Valspar Cabinet Enamel in Pure White
Enamel paints are known for ultra durability. This enamel paint is great because it holds up like an oil based paint but since it’s water based, it cleans up easier. You can see a picture from Lowe’s website where the cabinets are painted with this color.
Although I don’t have any personal experience with this paint, I’ve searched this product high and low and it gets good reviews.
Nuvo Cabinet Paint in Titanium Infusion
This is another dedicated “all-in-one” paint specifically designed just for cabinets. It’s known for its self leveling, manufactured-finish look. You can use this paint on many different types of surfaces including laminate, raw wood, vinyl and even metal! The YouTube videos and Amazon reviews I’ve read make this cabinet paint a sure winner.
Side note; It does come as a cabinet paint kit, but after reading the reviews, I would stick with buying just the paint and buy your own brushes separately.
Well there you have it! If I were to paint my kitchen cabinets white, I would certainly use one of these products in the colors listed. What about you? Which one will you choose?